TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking and payment of deposit the customer confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- The person who makes a booking (the guest) will be responsible for all persons included in the booking and should ensure that they are aware of the terms and conditions.
- Your booking with The Little Nest is for the number of guests stated on the booking form only. This is to ensure the relaxation and comfort of our guests, and comply with insurance.
- We (the owners) reserve the right to decline any booking or refuse to handover a key to any person who has not complied with these terms and conditions.
- We (the owners) respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the property but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out urgent repairs.
- A security deposit of 200 Euros is required against any loss or damage etc. This amount is to be paid at the time of your holiday balance and will be refunded to you within 5 days of your departure by bank transfer. This security deposit amount will be refunded in full providing there is no damage to the gîte or its contents and the gîte is left in exactly the same clean condition as it was found on your arrival.
Arrival & Departure:
- For weekly bookings arrivals are after 4pm and before 7pm on Saturday afternoon unless otherwise agreed with the owners.
- Departures are before 10am on Saturday morning, unless agreed otherwise with the owners.
- Different arrival and departure days outside of high season will be considered.
Amendments or Cancellation by Customer:
In the unfortunate circumstances that you have to cancel your booking:
- Cancellation charges: greater than 60 days prior to your arrival date. Deposit only.
- Cancellation charges: 60 days before rental commencement 100% of rental booking – return of Security deposit only.
- We highly recommend that guests have the appropriate travel insurance for the duration of their holiday . We recommend to include cancellation and European Health Insurance in case of emergency treatments.
Amendments or Cancellation by Us:
- Should we, for reasons beyond our control, need to make any amendments to your booking, we reserve the right to offer alternative facilities or to cancel and refund your booking.
- Our acceptance of your booking is on the understanding that circumstances beyond our control may prevent us from meeting our obligations at the relevant time in which case we reserve the right to offer alternative facilities, where appropriate, or to refund your booking.
- We regret pets are not permitted on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the gîte. There are smoking facilities provided in the garden areas for your convenience. If the gite is left smelling of cigarette smoke, 50 Euros will be deducted from your security deposit.
- The gite must be left in the same condition as when you arrived and cleaned to the same level of cleanliness. A fee of 40Euros will be deducted from your security deposit if further cleaning is required after you leave.
- Guests agree to inform owners of any damage or loss however caused, excluding reasonable wear and tear incurred during your stay. Guests should not remove any item from the property.
- Our commune is subject to tourist tax (for bookings between April 1st and October 31st). This is payable in Euros in cash on your arrival. The current charge is 0.85 centimes per person per night.
- Your enjoyment is important to us and any shortcomings must be notified to the proprietor immediately so that they can be rectified for you. We cannot accept responsibility for any shortcomings not notified to us. We cannot consider any claims of shortcomings after you have vacated the property.
Holidaymakers or their guests must not, on their own or permit persons under their control, to do anything which may in the opinion of the proprietors be, or become a nuisance, or be detrimental to other people. Any such actions will be considered to be a breach of bookings conditions. In particular, vandalism, abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. In the event of such a breach, the guest and their party will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be made.